I pledge to God Almighty and to my fellow Americans:
· To learn the Constitution for the United States of America.
· To learn the Constitution of the state in which I live.
· To join with other Freedom-loving Americans to become a participating citizen.
· To contribute my God-given talents in order that I may uphold, protect and further the cause of Liberty.
· To do nothing from selfish ambition or vain conceit, but from humility for the glory of God and Country.
· To cooperate & collaborate with my fellow Americans towards a unified nation.
· To combine redundant efforts for greater impact and to further the cause of Freedom.
· To treat my fellow American as I would like to be treated:
SO HELP ME GOD.
1 Corinthians 16:13 Remain alert. Keep standing firm in your faith. Keep on being courageous and strong.
Joshua 1:9 I’ve commanded you, haven’t I? “Be strong and courageous. Don’t be fearful or discouraged, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Text "DEFEND" to 474747
Patriotic Curriculum in our Schools.
We can not allow our children to be chess pieces for the NEA or school boards with divise agendas. Parents must stand and be counted at school board meetings.
America's revival began in 2017 with free political speech in the pulpit, and American industries revived. Now comes reformation as we must fight at the state level in Missouri for patriotic curriculum in our schools and for election integrity which includes paper ballots, no ballot harvesting, and stronger chain of custody. Are you ready to fight for Missouri and our children's future?
Are You Ready To Make America Free Again? Text DEFEND to 474747
We must have paper ballots in our Missouri elections. Electronic machines with no paper trails are a big problem. We need people counting votes, not machines.
Defend Missouri 3 Priorities: legislation, education & civic activism